To transfer a domain from GoDaddy to PeoplesHost you'll want to follow the instructions below.
Transfer a Domain from GoDaddy to PeoplesHost
- Log into your GoDaddy account - https://sso.godaddy.com
- Hover over your name in the top right and click Manage My Domains
- If you're on the My Products page click Manage next to Domains
- Find the domain you wish to transfer and click the green check mark in the Lock column to edit your domain's lock status. Select Off and Save your changes
- Go back to your Domain's details page and click Manage next to Privacy (right sidebar)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Remove Privacy link
- Navigate back to your Domain's details page on the Settings tab and click the Email my code link at the bottom of the page
NOTE: It is required that private registration and domain transfer lock are both disabled for a domain transfer to successfully go through.
- Log into your PeoplesHost billing account (client area) - https://my.peopleshost.com/clientarea.php
- Click Domains > Transfer Domains to Us
- Enter your domain name (without the www.)
- Enter your EPP/Auth code and click Add to Cart
If you need assistance transferring your domain to PeoplesHost please submit a ticket or contact support and a support member will be happy to help.
Looking for a reliable Windows or Linux hosting with Award Winning Customer Support?
Grab your hosting today with a 20% discount. All plans come with our 60 Money Back Guarantee!
Check out our plans & promotions on our website -- https://www.peopleshost.com/