Keeping up to date with the latest version of PHP will help keep your site secure and stable. WHM gives you the ability to change the PHP version on one or all account. Currently, the PHP versions supported are PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, and PHP 7.0.
Follow these steps to change the PHP version for one of your domains:
- Log into WHM with the login credentials sent to you in your welcome email
- Search for MultiPHP Manager in WHM (upper left search box)
- Select the domain you want to change the PHP version for
- From the PHP Version drop down select the version of PHP
- Click the blue Apply button
cPanel provides the most recent stable versions of PHP. If you require legacy versions of PHP, such as PHP 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3, CloudLinux provides hardened and secured PHP versions that are patched against all known vulnerabilities. If you have any questions regarding legacy version of PHP and CloudLinux please contact support.
Looking for a reliable Windows or Linux VPS solution with Award Winning Customer Support?
Grab your VPS today with a 10% discount. All plans come with our 60 Money Back Guarantee!
Check out our plans & promotions on our website -- https://www.peopleshost.com/